ETL data_snake can send email messages to registered Users. If you are a User with
administration Permission, you can
change the configuration of the mailing module.
First, access the Settings page by clicking the Settings button.
There, access the Mailing section by clicking the Mailing tab.
In the Mailing settings section, you can customize the system to send emails to Users by filling out the fields:
- Email notifications - whether ETL data_snake will send emails or not,
- SMTP host - the host for sending emails,
- SMTP port - the port for sending emails,
- SMTP login - the login to authenticate ETL data_snake for sending emails,
- SMTP password - the password to authenticate ETL data_snake for sending emails,
- “From” email address" - the email address that will be the sender of each email,
- Mail title prefix - the prefix to add to each email subject,
- Use TLS / Use SSL - whether to use TLS or regular SSL protocol; You can select only one; It is not recommended to uncheck both options,
- Path to the SSL certificate file - the path to a PEM-formatted certificate chain file to use for the SSL connection (optional),
- Path to the SSL key file - the path to a PEM-formatted private key file to use for the SSL connection (optional).
You can test the configuration by clicking the Send test e-mail button (11). This will send an e-mail using the provided values.
Clicking the Save button (12) will save the Mailing settings. If you do not want to change anything, just leave the page.
After enabling and configuring Mailing, Users with the
administrationpermission will receive an e-mail message every time a Worklflow or Process does not finish successfully.